Our Quality Policy
Custom Cartons, comitted to quality
A proud member of the Detmold Group, Custom Cartons designs and manufacture packaging cartons for Australian markets through the Lithographic and Flexographic processes for a variety of industries and packaging purposes in its operation based in Adelaide, South Australia.
The Quality Management System is based on the requirements of the Australian / New Zealand International Standard AS/NZ ISO 9001:2015
In addition to the existing ISO 9001 accreditation, Custom Cartons has successfully achieved a Food Safety Standard, HACCP for our Lithographic manufacturing site in March 2018.
Custom Cartons is committed to:
- Design, development and manufacture of products that meet or exceed our customers’ expectation of quality, security, performance and appearance.
- Interpret and fulfil our customers needs and expectations.
- To increase competitive advantage in the marketplace by increasing efficiencies and reducing waste.
- Continuous improvement and employee involvement
- Provide training to achieve competencies and continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the availability of efficient resources, in order to allow the company to provide and maintain effective supply and service to our customers to meet their delivery, application and reliability needs
- Responding to feedback received from our customers to maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Fulfil all applicable legal and regulatory requirements
This policy is reviewed yearly by Management in consultation with employees and the relevant Quality Representatives.
Custom Cartons service is based on best practice
Custom Cartons has documented quality procedures in place for the production of packaging and corrugated cartons. A Quality Assurance Administrator oversees adherence to these procedures.
The quality assurance controller has a responsibility to train operatives and measure performance. Checks are made against the specification, and results are monitored, samples taken and filed for cross reference—in accordance with Custom Cartons' quality procedures.
Custom Cartons sets its own KPIs for service based on best practice.
Standard KPIs include:
- On-time delivery
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Measurement of cost downtime
- Production output versus plan
- Wastage versus plan
- Scheduled equipment maintenance and calibration
Join Our Newsletter
For up to date market information and Custom Carton news.